Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, well chilled
- assorted cracker
- roasted red pepper, and
- basil leaves, for garnish
- In electric blender container, blend parsley, mustard, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic; set aside.
- Roll each square of cream cheese between 2 sheets of waxed paper to an 8x4" rectangle. Place 1 cheese rectangle in plastic wrap lined 8.5x4.5x2.5" loaf pan; top with half the parsley mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with remaining cheese rectangle.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Remove from pan; slice and serve on crackers garnished with peppers and basil if desired.