Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for the "bring a dish" event.
- 1 lb tri-color pasta
- 2⁄3 cup corn oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 large celery ribs, chopped
- 6 -8 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash paprika
- Cook pasta just till done.
- Run cool water over till completely cool.
- In large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, mustard and mayonnaise.
- Add pasta and other ingredients to dressing.
- Mix carefully and taste for seasoning.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.