Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great for summer; can be a meal in itself.
- 1 lb rotini pasta (I like the tri-color, just for the color)
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 large celery ribs, chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water 10-12 minutes, or as instructed on package.
- Drain and rinse the pasta.
- In large bowl whisk the oil, vinegar, mustard and mayonnaise.
- Add the pasta, celery, bacon, eggs, onions, and salt to the dressing and stir gently.
- Chill until ready to serve.
I'm sorry, we just didn't care for this. I found there didn't seem to be enough dressing and it seemed to need something else. I used turkey bacon and left out the celery, but I don't think any of these things made a difference as I don't put celery in anything and use turkey bacon all the time...my husband thought maybe some more vinegar...I'll have to play with this and try to add something to make it better as I can't see wasting all that pasta....sorry, I really hate giving a poor review.