1/2 Photos of Dijon & Parmesan Crusted Halibut
I cobbled this together from other recipes I liked and wanted to write it down so I had an option of making it again!
My Private Note
large h ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and pat dry the Halibut filets.
- 2Mix 1/4 C light Mayo, 1 Tbl Dijon, 1 Tbl lemon juice, 1/4 C breadcrumbs and 1.5 Tbl Parm.
- 3Spray olive oil in a 9X13 pan bottom.
- 4Place Halibut filet's into the pan. Spread mayo / dijon mixture on the top of the filet's.
- 5Melt the butter in a small bowl. (microwave) Mix in the balance of the bread crumbs and the parm. Note - I used 4 Tbl of the butter, but upon double checking the recipe's I leveraged, they used substantially less. I bet you could easily get by on 2 tbl butter --
- 6Bake the fish at 350 degrees for about 12 - 14 minutes. Then put oven on Broil (change the racks in the oven if needed) for a couple of minutes (4) until the top is nicely brown.
- 7(Note first time I made this - had about 1.25 lbs halibut and husband thought there was a smidge too much of the mayo / dijon mixture.).
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon & Parmesan Crusted Halibut
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 462.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 29.1 g