My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup Fiber One cereal (all-bran cereal)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and finely crush with rolling pin or meat mallet (or finely crush in food processor).
- 2In shallow bowl, mix cereal, cheese, basil, garlic salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, mix egg white and mustard until blended.
- 3Dip chicken into egg white mixture, then coat well with cereal mixture; place in pan. Drizzle oil over chicken.
- 4Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon-Parmesan Chicken Breasts (Fiber One)
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 313.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 28.0 g