Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Dijon-Parmesan Chicken Breasts (Fiber One) recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup Fiber One cereal (all-bran cereal)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and finely crush with rolling pin or meat mallet (or finely crush in food processor).
- In shallow bowl, mix cereal, cheese, basil, garlic salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, mix egg white and mustard until blended.
- Dip chicken into egg white mixture, then coat well with cereal mixture; place in pan. Drizzle oil over chicken.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).