1/1 Photo of Dijon Parmesan Chicken
This is a moist and interesting dish that is easy to cook and a pleasure to eat. The cheese tends to stick to the pan and if anyone finds a remedy for that, do tell! Adjust the cheese and Dijon amounts to completely coat your chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in skillet to a medium heat.
- 2Cut each chicken breast into manageable pieces, about three pieces to each breast.
- 3Coat the chicken, first with the mustard then the Parmesan.
- 4Once the oil is hot add the chicken to your pan and cook until there is no more pink, turning once.
- 5Remove the chicken and serve with warmed tomato sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.3
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 739.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 37.8 g