Pepper #2's Note:
This is a recipe from Rachael Ray's Everyday magazine. When it says that it's a quick and easy meal, it really, really is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the grill over medium heat.
- 2Put the sweet potatoes in large resealable plastic bag.
- 3Pour olive oil, salt and pepper into bag and toss to coat.
- 4Arrange the sweet potatoes on the grill.
- 5Turn potatoes once, until both sides are blistered.
- 6Remove from grill and keep warm.
- 7Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- 8Mix Worcestershire and mustard.
- 9Place steaks on grill and brown on one side.
- 10Once the steaks are flipped, brush the steaks with the sauce mixture.
- 11Serve steaks with sweet potatoes and additional Worcestershire sauce and mustard on the side.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Mustard Steaks With Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 742.0
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 150.4 mg
- Sodium 284.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 45.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stone ground dijon mustard