Recipe by Pepper #2
This is a recipe from Rachael Ray's Everyday magazine. When it says that it's a quick and easy meal, it really, really is.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sweet potatoes, sliced 1/3 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 top sirloin steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons stone ground dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill over medium heat.
- Put the sweet potatoes in large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour olive oil, salt and pepper into bag and toss to coat.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on the grill.
- Turn potatoes once, until both sides are blistered.
- Remove from grill and keep warm.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Mix Worcestershire and mustard.
- Place steaks on grill and brown on one side.
- Once the steaks are flipped, brush the steaks with the sauce mixture.
- Serve steaks with sweet potatoes and additional Worcestershire sauce and mustard on the side.