Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This marinade is delicious on firm, white flesh grilled fish, such as grouper or mahi-mahi.
Make and share this Dijon Mustard Marinade for Grilled Fish recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- Mix all ingredients well.
- To prepare your fish, marinate your fish fillets for several hours. Prepare your grill. Once it is hot, grill your fish until it flakes easily. Baste the fish with the marinade while it is grilling. Delish!
i pouched my tilapia in this sauce its marvolous that wass and served the sauce poured over it . i love thetaste nothing overwhelms the other next time i may just put some cream at the end great stuff made for the unrulies for the seafood challange zaar 6 oh yah i went lite on mustard put in slowly you can always put in you cant take away
Great flavor, made for photo tag. I cut baYck on the mustard, and thought it was fine. Yummmmm
this is wicked good