Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has become a mainstay with my Mediterranean style salads. It works equally well with potatoes, chickpeas, beans or salad greens.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 teaspoon thyme or 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine mustard, vinegar and lemon juice in a bowl large enough for stirring with whisk. Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the bowl whisking the contents so that the olive oil is thoroughly incorporated. Add the rest of the ingredients.
this was perfect on mixed greens! i was looking for something a little different for my salad. this is a keeper!