Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful garnish, great in marinades and makes a wonderful gift.
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cream butter in a small bowl with an electric mixer and transfer into a blender or food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
- Roll butter into a log using plastic wrap or tin foil or place in a ramekin and cover tightly. Store in the refrigerator.