Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe comes from the ABS Diet.
- 2 boneless skinless turkey cutlets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 sliced green onions
- salt and pepper
- Pound turkey cutlets to an even thickness.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Brown each side of turkey cutlets, about 3 minutes each.
- Add broth, mustard, onions, salt, and pepper, stirring well.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 to12 minutes.