Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light! Posted to use with Steak-And-Blue Cheese Quesadilla Salad, but the possibilities are endless.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable broth (optional) or 1 tablespoon water (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Store in refrigerator.
We love to make fresh homemade dressing almost daily. This recipe is especially nice for us as it makes under 1 cup and there is no need to reduce the serving amount. We made as directed using water, but this made it thinner than we like. This is the only downfall to this dressing. We would omit that next time or use reduced down vegetable broth or maybe vegetable herb seasoning. :)