Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
As requested. A wet steak rub. This one is from Beef Today
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Brush the mustard mixture on both sides of the steak.
- Leave sit 5 minutes.
- Grill or broil steaks as desired.
This was a very good steak marinade/rub. What I really enjoyed (besides the flavor of course) was that this does not require a long marinating time, but still the flavor of the Dijon comes through and works well with the steak.