Dijon Honey-Mustard Biscuits With Southern Cured Ham
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine flour, milk, 1/2 cup butter and mustard until dough forms a ball.
- Turn dough out onto surface dusted with additional flour. Fold dough in half 5 to 7 times to knead. Pat dough evenly into a round about 3/4 inch thick.
- With a 2-inch biscuit cutter, cut into biscuits. Gently place each biscuit on baking sheet coated with no stick cooking spray. (Pat dough again as needed.) Brush 1 tablespoon butter over tops of biscuits.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ham.