- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork loin chops
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of the chops liberally with seasoned salt.
- In a large skillet, heat oil; brown chops, about 2 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour mixture over chops.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer 8-10 minutes or until chops are cooked through.