Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I make this with grilled chicken....so good!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 3⁄4 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Beat oil, mustard and vinegar with wire whisk until well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Remove 1/4 cup of the mustard mixture; set aside for later use.
- TOSS potatoes and onions with remaining mustard mixture until evenly coated. Spoon onto greased double thickness of foil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- GRILL 30 to 35 minute or until potatoes are tender, turning packet over every 10 minute Open packet. Pour reserved mustard mixture over the potato mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with parsley.