- 3 cups baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a covered medium saucepan, cook carrots in small amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In same saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter.
- Stir in brown sugar and mustard until combined.
- Stir in carrots.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until carrots are glazed.
- Sprinkle with parsley.