Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple and tasty side dish from Grey Poupon.
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- parsley, chopped
- In a covered medium saucepan, cook carrots in small amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In same saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter.
- Stir in brown sugar and mustard until combined.
- Stir in carrots.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until carrots are glazed.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Delicious. I made it exactly as posted. I'll keep this one around for sure.
Thanks for sharing.
Very good - instead of brown sugar, I used honey mustard and then added a bit of French grain mustard for an extra kick.
I have made this recipe in the past and forgotten about it. Thanks so much for posting, came together in a snap and so tasty. This got my cooked carrot hating son to eat his carrots, before his meat and potatoes. A keeper!