My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, bring 2 cups water to boil over high heat.
- 2Rinse pollock fillets; add to boiling water in single layer.
- 3Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning once.
- 4Drain fish in colander.
- 5If necessary, remove any small bones; set fish aside to cool.
- 6Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat egg slightly; stir bread crumbs, carrot, chives and mustard.
- 7Add cooked fish; mix well with fork.
- 8Shape fish mixture into 4 patties, 3 1/2 inches in diameter and 1/2 inch thick.
- 9Wipe same skillet dry with paper towel.
- 10Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- 11Add patties; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until set and lightly browned.
- 12To serve: Place patties in buns with lettuce, tomato and tartar sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Fish Burger Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
skinless pollock fillets
fat-free tartar sauce