Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is SO easy and quick. Each tenderloin should serve 2 people; simply double or triple for more people. This is a favorite at our house and the leftovers (if there are any) make a great sandwich to take to work or school the next day.
- 1 pork tenderloin (usually a little less than 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Place tenderloin in greased baking dish.
- Spread Dijon mustard over top of tenderloin.
- Sprinkle pepper, thyme and rosemary on top of Dijon coating.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, or until done as shown by meat thermometer.
I make this too, except I add bread crumbs in with the spice mixture and coat the meat. Guests are impressed with this easy entree.
So simple and good. As a student I don't grocery shop as much as I should, but I had all these ingredients on hand so I was delighted to have a quick home-cooked supper!
simple and yummy--thanks for the recipe!! The amount of mustard used was just enough to give it a great flavor, but not at all overpowering-we'll be making this again! Definitely a keeper!! TERESA