Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great sauce to serve with poached salmon and salmon fishcakes.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped finely
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
This is a great little sauce, very easy and goes extremely well with salmon! I used a low fat sour cream and subbed finely chopped green onion for the chives. We really enjoyed it - will definitely be making again. Thanks for posting.