- 4 boneless chicken, pounded
- 78.07 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese
- 354.88 ml seasoned bread crumbs
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet, until thin.
- In a bowl combine mustard,mayonnaise,salt and pepper.
- In another bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan.
- Dip chicken in mustard, coating both sides, then in breadcrumbs.
- Put meat on greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until done.