Its originally from a recipe I got in the mail, but I changed it a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 400°F.
- 2Pound chicken with a meat mallet, until thin.
- 3In a bowl combine mustard,mayonnaise,salt and pepper.
- 4In another bowl combine breadcrumbs and parmesan.
- 5Dip chicken in mustard, coating both sides, then in breadcrumbs.
- 6Put meat on greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 1785.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: