Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
This recipe is so easy to make and so good. My family loves it!
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, lemon juice, mustard and horseradish.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over the fillets.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter and remaining parmesan cheese; sprinkle over fillets.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 13-18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
DH and I absolutely loved this. I made it with Halibut (as that is what I have a freezer full of!) so that affected the cooking time because the filets are so much larger than tilapia. I also added a bit of crumbled bacon to the topping for fun, but other than that made as written. Great and will be made often. Thank you Mika for a wonderful easy recipe!
I've been making this recipe for over a year now and my family loves it -- it is the perfect recipe for a quick, easy meal. The dijon crust topping is great on chicken too!
Just made this for dinner! It was delicious and simple to make. The only change I made was to use lime juice as I did not have a lemon. Thanks for a great dinner!