Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a red lobster copycat recipe using delicious snapper!
- 4 (8 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumbs or 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, mix together all ingredients except for fish.
- Place fish in a greased baking dish.
- Spread crust evenly over the top of fish and press lightly.
- Place 1/4 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
VERY GOOD! AND SIMPLE Definitely use cracker crumbs.
This was so easy, fast, and sooo good. I followed the recipe exactly & wouldn't change a thing. The portion size was perfect for my husband and I as most recipes make too much for the two of us.