Recipe by Robyn's Cookin'
These are a no brainer for your OAMC pork plan. They're SOOO easy to prepare and are really, really yummy! (In fact, my fiance liked them so much that he requested them two days in a row!) This recipe is adapted from another I found online.
Top Review by Milkman's Daughter
We really LOVE this recipe. So simple and so good. If you have someone that doesn't like dijon, you could easily use regular mustard and it would still be delicious. The chops were nice and moist and the flavor was wonderful. Thank you for a great, easy recipe. I'm going to try this on fish and chicken also!
- 6 pork chops (boneless or bone-in, doesn't matter)
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- TO PREPARE:.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- In a bowl, combine Dijon mustard and Worecesterhire sauce. Then, using a pastry brush, coat each side of the chops with the Dijon mixture.
- Coat each side with the bread crumbs.
- On a cookie sheet, flash freeze in the freezer.
- When frozen solid, place in a freezer bag.
- TO SERVE:.
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place desired amount of chops on a foil-covered broiler pan.
- Broil 3-5 inches from heat source for 10-12 minutes per side.