Recipe by Vicki in CT
Elegant, yet simple entree.
Top Review by maxona_1172240
Had to use ground rosemary, since no fresh available. But made the recipe as stated. I used a pork loin. Started the cooking process on the stove top and finished in the oven and it only took about 20 minutes. Recipe was easy and fast. Thanks for posting.
- 2 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 stalk fresh rosemary, leaves only chopped
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread dijon on chops. Sprinkle rosemary, salt and pepper. Turn to other side and repeat.
- Place breadcrumbs on shallow dish. Coat chops on both sides in crumbs.
- Heat skillet on medium high heat. Drizzle small amount of olive oil. Heat. Brown chops for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Place chops in oven. Cook for 20 minutes.