Elegant, yet simple entree.
Make and share this Dijon Crusted Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread dijon on chops. Sprinkle rosemary, salt and pepper. Turn to other side and repeat.
- Place breadcrumbs on shallow dish. Coat chops on both sides in crumbs.
- Heat skillet on medium high heat. Drizzle small amount of olive oil. Heat. Brown chops for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Place chops in oven. Cook for 20 minutes.
Had to use ground rosemary, since no fresh available. But made the recipe as stated. I used a pork loin. Started the cooking process on the stove top and finished in the oven and it only took about 20 minutes. Recipe was easy and fast. Thanks for posting.
This was pretty good. I used thick bone in chops cooked about 45 minutes.They were very moist, flavorful, the breading was not crispy. Might need the time and/or temp adjusted. I will probably make again. Makes a pretty chop.
I was looking for something different to do with Pork chops. I had looked at a few recipes and decided on this one with a few changed. I deboned the chops and tenderized them. I lined a cookie sheet with foil, sprayed it with Pam Olive Oil spray. I then coated the chops with the mustard, used a sparse amount of dried rosemary, then sprinkled with the bread crumbs. I put the chops on the baking pan, breaded side down, covered the top side with the mustard, rosemary, and bread crumbs. I sprayed the tops of the chops with Pam Olive Oil spray also. I then baked them at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes. I am not a huge fan of rosemary, so that may be eliminated completely next time. Great taste though!!!