Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
As published in the Winter 2007 edition of Raley's Something Extra magazine.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- oil (for frying)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Pound with a meat mallet between layers of plastic wrap to flatten slightly.
- Lightly season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Stir together mustard and tarragon and spread on both sides of chicken. Dip into bread crumbs, pressing to coat well.
- Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a medium ovenproof skillet until very hot.
- Cook chicken for about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Place skillet in oven and bake for 5 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through.