Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great flavor in a quick and easy dish. From simple & delicious magazine Nov/Dec 2008.
Make and share this Dijon Crumb Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs and mustard in a shallow bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and onion powder in another shallow bowl.
- With a meat mallet, flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Dip each chicken piece in egg mixture, then into crumb mixture to coat thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is golden brown.
This was a very nice and simple week night dinner. I used pre-pounded chicken cutlets from the freezer and followed the recipe as directed. The chicken had a nice crispy texture and a mild Dijon taste. I served it with Broccoli Dijon and we ended up using some of the Dijon sauce from that recipe on the chicken. It really enhanced the chicken's flavor and I will be making this again for sure.