Recipe by Buddybearr
Got this wonderful recipe from Taste of Home and it's scrumdilicious and easy to make.
Top Review by yogiclarebear
Well, I didn't kabob the chicken, just baked it as the split breasts using a meat thermometer to guage cooking time. We loved it, so simple yet so tasty! I did salt it a bit and used less breadcrumbs. Thank you for posting.
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon green onion (finely chopped )
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley (minced )
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut inro 3/4 inch chunks)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mustard and onions in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Toss chicken chunks in mustard mixture.
- Coat chicken chunks with bread crumb mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Thread chicken onto metal or soaked wooden skewers, leave a small space between the chunks.
- Place the skewers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered at 450 degrees for 6 - 8 minutes or until the juices run clear.