1/1 Photo of Dijon Chicken Breasts
Princess Pea's Note:
Fast, easy and delicious. This recipe was developed by clinical dietitians and published in our local newspaper. Our family really enjoys this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine bread crumbs, cheese, and spices in a bowl.
- 2Brush both sides of chicken pieces with mustard.
- 3Dredge through bread crumb mixture.
- 4Heat oil and margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until melted.
- 5Saute chicken 6-8 minutes on each side, until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 402.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning