Recipe by Princess Pea
Fast, easy and delicious. This recipe was developed by clinical dietitians and published in our local newspaper. Our family really enjoys this.
Top Review by h.glenda
Very good flavor and easy. My chicken breasts were thick and I had a hard time getting them to cook through without burning the coating. Next time I will pound my breasts before coating to ensure they cook through all the way in the time indicated. I will make again!
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon reduced-calorie margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, and spices in a bowl.
- Brush both sides of chicken pieces with mustard.
- Dredge through bread crumb mixture.
- Heat oil and margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until melted.
- Saute chicken 6-8 minutes on each side, until done.