My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups instant rice
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Spread uncooked rice in lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 2Place chicken breasts on top of rice.
- 3Arrange zucchini and bell pepper on top of chicken.
- 4Mix mustard, wine, and water in small bowl until smooth; pour over vegetables and chicken.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients, except salt and pepper; sprinkle evenly over entire dish.
- 6Bake, covered, at 350 degrees 20 minutes; uncover and bake until rice and chicken are tender and liquid is absorbed, about 25 minutes longer.
- 7Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Chicken Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 634.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 33.8 g