Recipe by mailbelle
I love shortcut recipes; you know, the ones that start with packaged ingredients. For this recipe 5 ingredients and 25 minutes are all it takes to make this yummy salad. From Betty Crocker Annual Recipes 2008.
- 7 3⁄4 ounces pasta, salad (recommend Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Classic Pasta Salad Mix)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered about 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- Stir together Seasoning mix, oil, water and mustard in large bowl. Stir in pasta-vegetable mixture. Stir in chicken. Toss with Parmesan Topping.