Recipe by E.A.
This is a quick and simple dish to make when you've had a busy day. Low in calories AND it tastes good!! If you like your green beans crunchy, this is perfect. If you prefer tender, I would recommend blanching or boiling beans for a minute before putting them in foil. A friend found this recipe and made it on the grill when we went camping, but I've also made it at home in the oven.
Top Review by Teresa #2
I used frozen chicken breast and regular aluminum foil. Unfortunately, the chicken ended up being a little "dry" (I adjusted the cooking time and probably let it cook too long) but the flavor was great. Very easy recipe to follow and quick to make.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 4 sheets aluminum foil, about 12 x 8 inches (heavy duty works well)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Center one chicken breast on each sheet of aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey and pepper.
- Spoon this over the chicken.
- Top with green beans.
- Bring foil sides up and double fold the top ends to seal each packet, leaving a little room for circulation inside.
- Place packets on top of a cookie sheet and bake for 18 to 22 minutes in the preheated oven.
- If you're making this on the grill, grill for approximately 13 to 15 minutes.