This is a quick and simple dish to make when you've had a busy day. Low in calories AND it tastes good!! If you like your green beans crunchy, this is perfect. If you prefer tender, I would recommend blanching or boiling beans for a minute before putting them in foil. A friend found this recipe and made it on the grill when we went camping, but I've also made it at home in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Center one chicken breast on each sheet of aluminum foil.
- 3In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey and pepper.
- 4Spoon this over the chicken.
- 5Top with green beans.
- 6Bring foil sides up and double fold the top ends to seal each packet, leaving a little room for circulation inside.
- 7Place packets on top of a cookie sheet and bake for 18 to 22 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 8If you're making this on the grill, grill for approximately 13 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Chicken and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 375.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 26.9 g