Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a quick and simple dish to make when you've had a busy day. Low in calories AND it tastes good!! If you like your green beans crunchy, this is perfect. If you prefer tender, I would recommend blanching or boiling beans for a minute before putting them in foil. A friend found this recipe and made it on the grill when we went camping, but I've also made it at home in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Center one chicken breast on each sheet of aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey and pepper.
- Spoon this over the chicken.
- Top with green beans.
- Bring foil sides up and double fold the top ends to seal each packet, leaving a little room for circulation inside.
- Place packets on top of a cookie sheet and bake for 18 to 22 minutes in the preheated oven.
- If you're making this on the grill, grill for approximately 13 to 15 minutes.