Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a family favorite of ours. Simple yet very tasty.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Mix garlic salt and Dijon mustard with butter.
- In separate container, mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken in liquid mixture and then roll in dry mix.
- Place chicken on stoneware or greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.