Recipe by *Z*
I got this out of a magazine in the break room at work. I can't remember which magazine though. This is a vey easy recipe. I cut the chicken into large chunks so it would cook faster but you don't have to. The dijon isn't overpowering so if you want a really mustardy flavor you might want to add more mustard or use a stronger flavored one.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add chicken and cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Whisk together broth, flour and Dijon mustard.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.