I got this out of a magazine in the break room at work. I can't remember which magazine though. This is a vey easy recipe. I cut the chicken into large chunks so it would cook faster but you don't have to. The dijon isn't overpowering so if you want a really mustardy flavor you might want to add more mustard or use a stronger flavored one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 2Add onions and saute until translucent.
- 3Add chicken and cook 2 minutes on each side.
- 4Whisk together broth, flour and Dijon mustard.
- 5Pour mixture over chicken.
- 6Cover and reduce heat to low.
- 7Simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 424.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 29.5 g