Recipe by StacyW
This is a simple, economical dish, which can be a OAMC meal.
Top Review by evewitch
We all thought this turned out a bit bland. I marinated it for about 4 hours. I also cooked it in the microwave (in a round casserole for 8 minutes - did not rotate because our microwave had a turntable). I do not think I would make this again because I have other OAMC marinade-type recipes to try.
- 1 lb boneless chicken
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- To make this a OAMC recipe, place chicken into a gallon freezer bag.
- Stir together mustard, lemon juice, pepper and garlic.
- Pour mixture into freezer bag with chicken, remove as much air as possible. Squeeze chicken and dijon sauce until chicken is evenly coated.
- Seal, label, and freeze.
- If preparing to serve right away, marinade several hours in fridge, then follow directions below.
- Thaw, pour out marinade and discard.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in desired dish.
- Bake at 375 uncovered for 25 minutes, or until cooked.
- This dish can also be cooked in the microwave:.
- Place chicken, thicker pieces towards outside, in baking dish. Cover with wax paper and cook on high 3-4 minutes. Give dish a 1/2 turn, recover, and cook on high 3-4 more minutes, or until chicken is done.