Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy alternative to quiche. Great flavor.
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- enough Dijon mustard, to spread generously in the pie crust
- 1 bag of grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- Italian spices (basil, oregeno, and parsley)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Generously spread the dijon mustard over inside of pie crust.
- Pour in the bag of cheese.
- Arrange the tomatoes on top of cheese in a circular pattern.
- Sprinkle with the seasonings.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.
- The outside of the crust should be brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes!
- Slice through the tomatoes before baking in the number of slices you would like for the pie.
Wonderful!!! Boy am I glad I decided to make two of these pies for my appetizer party because they disapeared in seconds!!!! A great "any time" dish. Thanks again Caryn for another great recipe. :-)