This is from the kraftfoods web site. Have taken the liberty of making this my own. I didn't include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon (already prepared)
- 2 slices crispy cooked bacon (already prepared)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt, to taste (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Beat cream cheese and shredded cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 2Stir in mustard, 4 slices of bacon, 2 tablespoons of the onions, cayenne and black pepper, and salt, if using.
- 3Transfer to serving bowl; cover with plastic wrap.
- 4Refrigerate for several hours, overnight or until chilled.
- 5Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- 6Sprinkle with the remaining green onions, bacon and garnish with paprika, if desired.
- 7Serve with crackers or pita wedges.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dijon Cheddar Bacon Spread
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 918.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g