Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A tangy-sweet marinade flavors chicken on the grill. Serve with Montreal Grilled Potato Salad for a great cookout meal.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons French's® Dijon Mustard
- 2 lbs bone-in chicken parts
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat with lid closed 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved marinade.