Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This has a subtle flavour & it's flaky & delicious. We baked it in the oven & enjoyed it very much served with mashed potato & steamed veggies. You can serve the fillets grilled if you choose.
- 2 blue grenadier fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Preheat oven to 220c (425f)
- Place thawed fillets in a shallow pan.
- Stir together in a small bowl the marinade ingredients.
- Brush marinade mixture on fillets and let stand for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Bake in the oven for 12-18 minutes, until fish is browned and flakes away easily when tested with a fork.
Wouldn't change a thing. It was nice and moist. I don't make fish often and am trying to include more of it in our diets. I will make this again. I served it over basmati with steamed vegies. It was a cinch using ingredients I already had on hand. Thank you for sharing!
Loved the simplicity of this recipe - I used American mustard and apple cider vinegar as that's what we had in stock but it still worked out really well. Served with mashed sweet potato (red/white) and blanched greens. Yum!
Extremely tastey. Will be making it again when we next buy this type of fish. Only thing is I'll be doubling the quantity. I wished I'd had more sauce. I usually like a lot. Recommend this recipe to others, especially if you're a beginner like me.