Recipe by Rhiannon and Matt
This has a subtle flavour & it's flaky & delicious. We baked it in the oven & enjoyed it very much served with mashed potato & steamed veggies. You can serve the fillets grilled if you choose.
Top Review by YnkyGrlDwndr
Wouldn't change a thing. It was nice and moist. I don't make fish often and am trying to include more of it in our diets. I will make this again. I served it over basmati with steamed vegies. It was a cinch using ingredients I already had on hand. Thank you for sharing!
- 2 blue grenadier fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220c (425f)
- Place thawed fillets in a shallow pan.
- Stir together in a small bowl the marinade ingredients.
- Brush marinade mixture on fillets and let stand for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Bake in the oven for 12-18 minutes, until fish is browned and flakes away easily when tested with a fork.