Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple and yummy side dish from Grey Poupon.
Make and share this Dijon Baked Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large tomatoes, cut in half crosswise
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Place tomatoes on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Spread sauce on tomatoes.
- Bake in preheated 500ºF oven 5 to 8 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
These are GREAT ZESTY EASY tomatoes! I really enjoyed the strong flavors with the juicy baked tomatoes. I trimmed the ends off my tomatoes to make 2 thick slices out of each one. To serve them I sprinkled paprika over them and fresh sliced green onions. YUM! Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.
Delicious, i used herbed dijon mustard, its green colored due to chives and parsley etc. and so good on this dish. Really really great and so simple to make.