Recipe by *Parsley*
Simple, easy, and delicious. Works with haddock and tilapia as well.
Top Review by RedLisaP
This was a super-easy dish to make, but I thought the mustard was overpowering for the mild fish. I used flounder, but I might try it again on a thicker fish like cod or haddock, and maybe reduce the amount of mustard, and possibly add some tarragon. I didn't have dijon mustard on hand so I used a basic brown mild mustard from Trader Joe's. I don't think having dijon would have changed my review though.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flounder fillets, patted dry
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly grease or spray a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Place flounder baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; spread evenly over fish fillets. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily.