Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Great main dish that you put together the day before it's needed, and will leave them wanting more! Has a Asian flavor and is very easy to make. I seem to recall getting this recipe from Kraft Kitchen a few years ago. Enjoy!
- 10 -12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons frozen chopped onions (I use fresh)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (use a little more if you prefer a spicier dish)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon asian-style hot chili sauce (can be garlic chili sauce)
- The night before, unravel thighs to flatten and scrunch together in a large shallow oven-safe pan. Combine the following in a small mixing bowl in this order: spices, honey, dijon mustard, soy sauce, and hot chili sauce. Stir. Pour evenly over chicken. Flip the chicken around with a fork until each piece is well coated. End by making sure the rough side of the thigh is down. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, heat oven to 350 degrees F. Turn chicken over with a fork. Place in preheated oven. Set timer for 50 minutes. About halfway through the cooking time, flip the chicken over again. When the timer rings, turn off heat, but leave it in the oven for a little bit.