- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon peach preserves (not too chunky, or the breading will be uneven)
- 4 (5 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the broiler.
- Combine the mustard and preserves and mix well. Brush the mixture over the fillets, then sprinkle with the breadcrumbs. Press them gently to make sure they adhere.
- Place the fillets on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil. Broil until the breading is crisp and golden, about 7 minutes. If the fish is not cooked through, turn off broiler and allow fish to sit in the oven for a few minutes to continue cooking.