1/2 Photos of Different Toasted Tomato/Cheese Sandwich
This is a new twist on the classic grilled cheese sandwich. It's great for when you are in a rut and want to try something different!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 1 slice of bread in the skillet buttered side down.
- 2Sprinkle half of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 3Put four slices of sliced tomato on top of cheese.
- 4Sprinkle the rest of the shredded mozzarella cheese over tomato.
- 5Sprinkle basil and oregano over the cheese and top with last slice of bread.
- 6Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side flipping once or until lightly golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Different Toasted Tomato/Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.4
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 695.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 16.9 g