This is a new twist on the classic grilled cheese sandwich. It's great for when you are in a rut and want to try something different!
- Put 1 slice of bread in the skillet buttered side down.
- Sprinkle half of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Put four slices of sliced tomato on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle the rest of the shredded mozzarella cheese over tomato.
- Sprinkle basil and oregano over the cheese and top with last slice of bread.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side flipping once or until lightly golden brown.