Recipe by fishywitch
Do not remember where this came from, but it's really good. This is easily doubled and baked in a 13x9 pan.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Excellent! I made this to go along with our Easter dinner and it was a perfect addition. It's like a corn bread with the addition of delicious corn nibblets. I especially loved the crispy edges. The recipe was simple to follow and so yummy to eat! I did have to bake mine an extra 10 minutes, so the center was firmed up all the way. Note: I drained the can of whole corn nibblets before mixing with the creamed corn and sour cream. Thanks for a GREAT recipe! ~Made for the Spring '10 PAC~
- 16 1⁄4 ounces whole kernel corn
- 16 1⁄4 ounces cream-style corn
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 9 1⁄2 ounces Jiffy corn muffin mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine corn and sour cream, mixing until blended.
- Mix in butter and eggs.
- Add corn muffin mix and stir until combined.
- Pour into a greased two-quart baking dish and bake at 350 degrees until top is golden brown and knife inserted in middle comes out clean. (40-45 mins).