Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My family thinks this marinade is so good. When I made this marinade I used chicken, peppers and onions. I put everything in a bag overnight and my family thought the chicken had great flavor. We grilled our meat and veggies on a gas grill. I got this recipe from Cherished Recipes Waterman Conservation Education Center cookbook. The recipe was submitted by Michael Keefe.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon plain yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs cubed meat
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion, quartered and separated
- Mix marinade ingredients together.
- Place meat with marinade and mix (with hands) until the meat is well covered with the marinade.
- Put (covered with airtight lid) meat/marinade into the refrigerator for 48 hours, re-mixing after 24 hours (quartered onions and sliced peppers may be included with the meat).
- To cook, skewer cubes of beef (with peppers, tomatoes and onions, if desired) and broil (charcoal grill works best) until meat is cooked to taste. Serve with or without italian roll, as desired.